Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Forks Market - Winnipeg's Heartbeat

Dancing under the canopy will be happening there every Thursday. Last Sunday I was out walking around the park and I bumped into men and their antique cars. They were like peacocks circling the cars and ready to answer any question a curious passerby like me had to ask. The cars were beautiful. I am not much of a car person but these babies were in mint condition and wonderful to look at. That's the beauty of checking out the Forks regularly, there is always little surprises waiting for you there.
Below are some of the cars that were shown off in the Austin Mini Antique car show at the Forks. I am partial to Austin mini because that was the first car I ever drove. I still love 'em. They are neat little cars. There were others but these tickled my fancy and so I thought I'd share what I saw with you. Enjoy - Jay Leno eat your heart out!














No comments: