Followers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Michael Bashir a friend or a traitor?

Why is he paying tribute to a child molestor? Isn't that a bit hypocritical? If I truly believed that Michael Jackson had ever hurt a child, I do not think I could listen to his music anymore because he would have done something that I could not bear even listening to his music because it would remind me of his hideous crime. I truly believe that Michael Jackson would be vindicated one day by a child who would come forward and speak of who he truly was. He was a gentle soul who tried to live in the ways of the spirit and because he did not open up like a book to the media at their every whim, people were free to make up stories about him and to denigrate him.
After Bashir's interview, Michael goose was cooked? How can a person live with themselves if indeed through their deliberate fabrication of facts for the 40 pieces of silver, they sold a man and destroyed his life.
I hope Bashir knows that there is something called Karmic influence, I hope he keeps that in mind.

Did Martin Bashir Kill Michael Jackson? | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

No comments: