Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Prairie Tall Grass (PTG) and other Health Foods

I enjoy the taste of PTG breads and stuff but I wonder why the same rules do not apply that applies to bigger commercial outfits when it comes to listing ingredients.
I recently bought a muffin from PTG and boy was it sweet, I enjoyed it but wondered how much sugar was in that muffin and what other ingredients might there be.  I think it would nice if the ingredients could be listed on these products that we buy in these places.
We're usually under the illusion that because we buy foods from Health Food Stores they are good for us and the ingredients are not over the top.
Let's be fair to everyone and also to the consumers. I for one is now trained to read ingredients before I buy food products.

No comments: