Followers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Teastory

I like supporting businesses in my community because it makes me feel good to see businesses going on and providing a place for people to go and relax with a friend.

Teastory is the new kid on the block in Osborne Village. I had a sandwich and Bubble Tea there. I loved the bubble tea but can't say the same for the sandwich. I hope it is my tasted only because I hope Teastory stays around for a while.

I really think they should have more options for sandwiches rather than just waffles especially waffles made of white flour. I think I might have enjoyed it better if the sandwich was  made with whole wheat bread or wrap. I am not into waffles and to me it did not taste that great.

I love the modern decor and the friendly people behind the counter. I wish them well

No comments: