Followers

Monday, September 21, 2009

mmmuffin low fat bran muffins are sugar candies.

I'm trying to watch what I eat and take care of my cholesterol and blood pressure as well as lose some weight. I ordered a low-fat bran muffin from mmmuffins at City Place. Well, the muffin might be low fat but it felt as if I was eating a mouth full of sugar. Boy, that low-fat muffin was like a sugar cake. I couldn't eat it. I thought to myself, why are these food places trying to make us fat and unhealthy. They are doing us no favour by substituting fat for sugar. It's all the same 9 and 4, 4 and 9. They advertise low fat as if you're getting something healthy. If you fall for that then you might just find your blood sugar spiking up to unhealthy levels or waste your money because you would have to throw it out. Come on mmmuffins - play fair and be real.
I won't try another of dem low fat baking.

No comments: