Followers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Bus Driver on Route 95 to Riverview - 8:04 a.m.

This driver stopped me on Friday and a previous day challenging the ticket I dropped in the till. He said that it looks like a fake and asked me where I buy my tickets from. I told him I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart in City Place (Actually it was Rexall Pharmacy).  This morning he was the driver again and I took my receipt for the ten tickets as well as the ten tickets in tack and showed it to him.
I asked him if they were legal tickets and that these were the same tickets I use whenever I travel on the bus. He examined them and mumbled something about edges. I asked him if he was satisfied and he said yes so I asked him please do not stop me at the till and question me about my tickets again because I do not buy tickets from non-reputable sources. I also think I am intelligent enough to discern a fake ticket from a real one.  He said I did not have to have attitude about it - which I didn't I was very calm and respectful but this bus driver appears to have a problem with respecting customers. I think Winnipeg Transit should ensure drivers can recognized tickets easily because he seemed to think that the tickets should have two corrugated edges.  The ticket had two sides corrugated when taken off the ten sheet.
Anyway then when I said I did not have an attitude I just wanted him to be clear that I did not appreciate being stopped and questioned about my tickets every time he is the driver. He rudely said "I'm done go to your seat". This guy needs some manners.

No comments: