Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fyxx in the Exchange Another disappointment
Fyxx has great food, let me say that upfront. It's not about the food, but the staff and their food handling practices which leave a lot to be desired. Today I visited their and one of servers/food preparers had a cold or something but she was coughing without covering her mouth and sniffling and sneezing wiping her nose and then wiping it on her apron. I feel perhaps the young people who work in some of these establishments are not properly trained. In these days when we are more conscious of germs and there are signs everywhere to wash your hands it is disconcerting to see this kind of unhealthy behaviours happening in front of our eyes. What happens when we do not see in the kitchen. I am reaching a stage where going out to eat will be something of the past. I don't want to trust my health to irresponsible establishment.

No comments: