Followers

Friday, April 25, 2008

Walk In Clinic

The Walk-in Clinic on Pembina Hwy across from the Coop-gas station before you hit Stafford coming from downtown Winnipeg has refused to prescribe medicine for a young woman. She had a sore throat and high fever and the doctor there told her to go to her family doctor. What are Walk-in Clinics for if they do not want to take care of a person. I believe they told the girl, they do not have a file for her. Hello... how do you get a file? Make one instead of dinging the tax payer twice for one job.
Come on you guys, stop bleeding the system.

Share some of your bad experience with providers.

2 comments:

seniOrita said...

holy i had the same problem with this clinic!! I went there cause I'm feeling dizzy and sick and she told me 'I can't help you, I don't know what's wrong with you. Just have a rest.' I was so mad, I waited for almost 2 hours just for that? I was feeling sick for almost 2 weeks and that's what she told me. tahek???

Anonymous said...

Interesting, isn't it.