Followers

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Forks Must Listen-Up

A few days ago I learnt that a 15 year old girl was jumped in the washroom at the Forks Market. I have never heard of such an incident occuring there before and this disturbs me.

I am not sure if a complaint was made to the Forks administration but a police report was made.

The girl who did the jumping was a huge, gigantic girl cowering over a tiny girl to get her purse. This is shameful and this should not be happening at the family friendly Forks Market. I hope the Forks take action immediately to restore confidence in people going there. Whether there should be cameras in the washroom or whatever, something needs to be done to nip this in the bud. I think these belligerent youths are geting more brazen everyday. Many do not seem to fear the police. Is it because our justice system is such a softie on the young, always finding excuses for bad behaviour?

No comments: