Followers

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Keeping a Journal

I know that keeping a journal is very important and very useful in manifesting your dreams. Someone when you write things down it connects perhaps to your spirit or your soul and there is insights, change and movement in your life in the direction of your intention but I am struggling with this one. I write for a few days, maybe a week or so and then I stop and have no desire to continue. I am working on  it becaue it is one of the surest way to change behaviours. I encourage you to get yourself a  diary or notebook and if you want to lose weight, get a new job, get a promotion or save for a vacation, write down what you want, develop a plan on how you would achieve and each day do something that would take you closer to your goal.
If you are worried about something write down what it is and keep writing clarity will come to you and you will work through it.

No comments: