Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yellow Mangoes at Safeway are the Pits


If you are looking for mangoes, do not get ripped off by those delicious looking yellow mangoes they are black inside. I bought some two days ago from Safeway on Osborne and Walker and when I cut them open, I was quite disappointed. I always plan to take them back and get my money but I never do. I paid $1.29 each - that's a big rip off. I think the suppliers of these terrible fruits are ripping off Safeway who end up ripping off customers. I guess I should follow the practice of eating produce within a hundred miles of where I live. These people who import or export foreign fruits like mangoes are not doing a good job for their country's export. This is unfair.  Anyone who knows about mangoes have an idea when to pick them. The suppliers are deliberately defrauding Canadians with these horrible fruits.
The other mangoes are so-so - not the best. If you like sour mangoes they might fit the bill other wise pass on these fruits for now.

No comments: