Followers

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Thanks to the waitress at Stella's - Mystery Shopper

On February 1, 2012, I went into Stella's in the Buhler complex, downtown Winnipeg and I had a hard time finding anything to eat because I am a vegan. The waitress who served me was very helpful and pleasant. She was not offended that I was having a hard time finding something to eat. With her kind help I was able to get one of the best vegan breakfasts. I had delicious sour dough bread flanking a plateful of bright red sauteed red-pepper, greens and lots of mushroom with a soy chai latte.  Everything was fresh and delicious and the waitress was the nicest, most pleasant person who obviously loved her job and loved seeing people happy and satisfied. I thank you very much, you made me feel like my patronage matter.
   See you again soon.

1 comment:

Mac said...

A Mystery Shopper goes into establishments and poses as a regular customer. While there they may make a purchase, ask questions or make a return. After the visit the mystery shopper completes an evaluation report that summarizes their interaction during their visit. Mystery Shopping is used so companies can find out how their employees interact with customers.



Mystery shopper New York