University of Toronto Undergraduate Scholarships for African Students.
Deadline: 10 December 2015.
The University of Toronto is inviting application for the undergraduate scholarship program for African students. The award is open to students who are residents and citizens of a Sub-Saharan Africa country. Applicants must be a first-time applicant to the University of Toronto who has not yet begun university study elsewhere.
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship equivalent to the costs of attaining a Bachelor’s degree, including travel, tuition, textbooks, housing, food and living expenses. You will also receive financial, academic, social and post-graduation support which will enable you to gain the experiences and skills you need to succeed.
- Be a resident and a graduating high school student of a country within Sub-Saharan Africa
- Demonstrate financial need correspondent to that of the lowest two quintiles of your country
- Have very strong academic results within your school system
- Have a record of leadership and extracurricular involvement
- Maintain a strong desire to return to Africa to assist and work towards enhanced regional socioeconomic development
- Be graduating from a recognized secondary school, or have completed the necessary academic requirements
- Fulfill the necessary English requirements (dependent on country)
For additional information, please visit the official webpage HERE
Deadline: 4:44pm on Thursday December 10th, 2015