Followers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Upcoming-Event:The Magic of Mary Poppins at Rainbow Stage - Check it out

Magic! As one of only seven theatres to have been given the rights to produce (only two in Canada) this very entertaining and exciting production of Mary Poppins http://waltdisneystudios.com/corp/news/1244 Rainbow Stage's production of Disney and Cameron Macintosh's MARY POPPINS needed to be "magical" and who better than Dean Gunnarson, internationally acclaimed! Winnipeg born! to act as Magic Illusion Advisor on this production. "Mary Poppins is a wonderful and magical tale that brings me back to my childhood. The movie was made the same year I was born and I grew up watching and singing its whimsical songs. It was one of the first glimpses at magic in my life, so it is a great honour and pleasure to help add some of the "Magic" to the story in Rainbow Stage's Musical Production of Mary Poppins. It has been extremely fun working with Ann Hodges and the great crew and cast to help bring Mary's magic to the outdoor stage. I think everyone will be enchanted by the way it has turned out. I can't wait to take my own children to experience Rainbow Stage's magical version." Dean Gunnarson To view more information on Dean, please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Gunnarson Mary Poppins runs - August 9 - August 29 (19 performances only). (theatre is closed on Saturdays)

No comments: