Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello my wonderful friends

It's Monday afternoon already. It's been a hectic day but I was alright. I woke up this morning and made the decision to be love in action.  I wanted to feel good too. It was a good day. Someone said hello to me that I totally did not expect.  I was light. Got a lot of work done and soon I will be ready to leave feeling like a million dollar.

What is left of your day, please make it count. Live your best life always because now is the present, the gift from the Universe. May the rest of your week be a swan song to your life.

Here's a song a woman wrote about Trayvon Martin - get the tissues out

You are so divinely loved and cared about


quoteable Quote

"People are like stained-glass windows,
they sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty
is revealed only if there is a light from within."
~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

No comments: